November 2018 Monthly Promotion
Just In Time For the Holidays!
Can you believe we’re less than eight weeks away from Christmas! It seems like we just started 2018 and now we’re speeding down the road toward a new year. I don’t know about you, but this part of the year can be super stressful. Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be that way. This month’s promotion is loaded with goodies to help you navigate the holiday season.
I’ve always considered Young Living to be an extremely generous company, but it’s months like this that make me grateful that I joined four years ago. Where else can you order all of the products that you would normally use for your families wellness needs and end up with a bevy of premium essential oils? I can’t think of a better value when taking into account what I’m already purchasing to meet the needs of my family.
If you’re not familiar with the BONUS items for this month, keep reading (you’ll be glad you did):
5-ml Higher Unity
This newly released blend is made up of some heavyweight essential oils. Sacred Sandalwood, Sacred Frankincense, Jasmine, and Rose are just some of the key ingredients in this blend. Don’t miss out on this heavyweight blend.
- Floral, sweet, and uplifting citrus aroma.
- Apply to diffuser jewelry or topically for calm and focus on what really matters during this busy, holiday season..
- Promotes a feeling of empowerment, unity, and compassion.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy, glowing skin.
5-ml Sacred Frankincense
Promotes a calm, relaxing environment. Also, considered to be one of the most sought after aromatics in the world. Researching this oil for its traditional uses would be well worth your time.
Glass Diffuser Ornament
Bring out this one-of-a-kind YL glass diffuser ornament and add it to your holiday traditions.
- Fill with drops of your favorite Christmas scent and allow the aroma to fill the area around your tree or other decorated area.
Myrrh is another heavyweight oil that dates back to ancient times. Myrrh contains two active compounds, terpenoids and sesquiterpenes. Take the time to Google one or both of those compounds and you’ll understand why Myrrh is so special.
- Use in your skin care products to experience its rich fragrance and moisturizing properties.
- Include a few drops in a steamy bath to enjoy its relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse throughout your home for unique and calming aroma.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or scalp treatment to enjoy the oil’s moisturizing benefits.
15-ml Christmas Spirit
Invite in the beautiful aromas of Christmas while decorating the tree or baking treats with loved ones.
- Bring joy to the party by diffusing this warm, comforting aroma during holiday events.
- Combine 15–20 drops oil with 2 cups baking soda to create a DIY carpet cleaner. Sprinkle the combination on your carpet, let it sit for a couple hours, and vacuum to bring the scent of the season into your home.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass spray bottle and shake well.
5-ml Northern Lights Black Spruce (Essential Rewards Bonus)
From our Northern Lights Farm in Canada, take a break from the holiday rush and take in the grounding
fragrance of Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil directly from the bottle.
- Diffuse for that perfect Christmas tree smell. perfect for your new ornament.
- Use instead of Idaho Balsam Fir to soothe muscles and sinuses and ground emotions.
5-ml Nutmeg Vitality (Essential Rewards Bonus)
’Tis the season of sweet treats and flavorful bakes
– Add Nutmeg Vitality to your favorite holiday recipes like cider and cookies
– Add Nutmeg Vitality to capsules for adrenal support to combat even the most stressful days of the holiday schedules
- Take it as a dietary supplement to experience its cleansing properties and to support a healthy lifestyle.*
- Put 1 drop of Nutmeg Vitality and 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex into a capsule and take it to support cognitive function.*
- Place 1–2 drops into a smoothie or green drink to support a healthy immune system.*
- Add Nutmeg Vitality to your favorite holiday baked goods.
- Use it in savory dishes to subtly enhance and round out the flavor.
- Add 1 drop to a glass of eggnog to enhance this sweet and spicy treat.
Sounds Great! What’s The Catch?
No catch. If you’re in Young Living, chances are you’re enrolled in Essential Rewards and are already enjoying many of the amazing products (free and purchased) that they offer. If that’s the case, pay attention to your order quantity to avoid missing out on free product.
If you’re ordering regularly, but not on Essential Rewards, I’m sorry, I have failed you as a friend. The following graphic gives you an idea of the benefits of the promotional items as well as the points that you’ll earn towards even more free product. Check out the Essential Rewards page to learn more.
Also, keep in mind that you can qualify for all of the the free products on the monthly promotion TWICE every month by placing an Essential Rewards order and Quick Order. The only exception is that you won’t receive the 5-ml Northern Black Lights Spruce and 5-ml Nutmeg Vitality on the Quick Order since those are specific to Essential Rewards orders only.
As an extra bonus, starting today (November 1, 2018) you can order items from the Holiday catalog on your Essential Rewards order.
Feel free to contact us through the form below if you have any questions or need any assistance with product information or building an order. We’d love to help in any way we can!
Feel free to look around and let us know how we can improve our site to meet your needs.
Have Questions About This Month's Promotion?
Drop us a note and let us know how we can help point you in the right direction.